Recruitment of Teachers at Kendriya Vidyalaya Barrackpore Kolkata 2012
Kendriya Vidyalaya Barrackpore Kolkata, English medium Army School, invites application from the eligible candidates for the 2012 Recruitment of Teacher and the details as follows.
Vacant Posts in Kendriya Vidyalaya Barrackpore Kolkata: - Kendriya Vidyalaya Barrackpore (Army School) Kolkata :
- Post Graduate Teacher: (English / Hindi / Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Biology / History / Geography / Economics / Computer / Political Science / Physical Education) and the minimum requirement is MA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.P.Ed with 50% marks in B.Ed.
- Trained Graduate Teacher: (English / Hindi / Mathematics / Social Science / Sanskrit) and the minimum requirement is Graduate in concerned subject with 50% marks in B.Ed.
- Post Graduate Teacher : (Computer Science) and the minimum requirement is BE in Computer Science or MCA.
- Computer Instructor : BCA or PGDCA plus Graduate in any subject.
- Primary Teacher H.S. or Equivalent with JBT (2-Year).
- Vocational Instructors : Graduate with Honors in English and Proficiency Certificate/Diploma in Spoken English.
- Vocational Teacher (Football, Kho-Kho / Athletics) :Diploma from NIS with 10 years experience in Coaching.
v Interview Venue Address of Kendriya Vidyalaya Barrackpore Kolkata: - Kendriya Vidyalaya Barrackpore (Army School), Kolkata-120.
v Interview Date Schedule :- Last date of submission of application is 13th February 2012.
v How to Apply: Appointment of Contractual Teacher for the year 2012-2013 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Barrackpore Kolkata in the above mentioned departments. Eligible candidates may send Bio-data to the ‘Principal’ by 13th February 2012 with attested photocopies and testimonials etc. Name of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Kendriya Vidyalaya (Army) School notice board on 15th February 2012 for further interview. Communication skills in Hindi & English are compulsory. Interview for selection with be conducted on 17th February 2012 at 9:30am.
Related Vacancies: Click Here
Manager, Placement and ER and MDP, System Administrator, Administrative Officer (General Administration), Sr. Library and Information Assistant vacancies in Triuchi 2012